Marvit Instrument cable is our ultimate instrument cable.
- The ingenious construction and the purity of its materials leads to unmatched sound quality. This is the perfect cable for electrical guitar, bass, E-piano or keyboards. Also great for acoustic guitars with pickup systems. Handmade in Italy with high quality italian materials.
- Multi wire conductors for signal and ground
- Conductors made of the purest copper O.F.C.
- Netting of natural fibres around every single conductor wire
- Capacity 79 pF/m
- The cable is wrapped with a special braided sheath, that would also prevent damages from being stepped on and which is flame retardant.
3. Solder Silver Gold
Solder SilverGold improves the advantages of a silver soldering, by adding pure gold which lowers the melting point and ensures outstanding sound properties.
The combo of both silver and gold makes the soldering extremely durable in terms of durability and conductivity, making it the most refined and modern way to to make electrical connections.
product: Marvit Instrument Cable
Date: 19th October, 2015
Instruments: Guitar - Bass - Acoustic - Piano
Retail price: € 60,00 (3 m/9,8 ft - straight/angled)
- € 65,00 (3 m/9,8 ft - straight/straight)
- € 70,00 (6 m/19,6 ft - straight/angled)
- € 75,00 (6 m/19,6 ft - straight/straight)
Professional audio cable for musical instruments, with ‘Carbon Screen’ and high density dielectric; conductor in O.F.C. red copper. Sheath in Flame Retardant PVC. Switchcraft Professional 1/4 inch Screened Jack Plug:
* Heavy duty machined copper alloy handle (shielded versions), tip and body for unsurpassed ruggedness.
* Bright nickel plating on exterior surfaces will not chip or corrode.
* Solder terminals are tin electroplated for ease of soldering.
* One-piece tip rod staked into tip terminal ensures electrical continuity
* Heavy duty cable clamp provides secure strain relief.
* Shielded handle versions recommended for applications where electromagnetic interference and physical abuse may occur.